The ideal lock for the traditionalist.
Its beauty is only surpassed
by its simplicity.
No electronics means
Untouched by time,
this dial will turn with
the same effortless
fluidity in one hundred
La Gard Model 3330 Mechanical Dial Lock Features
- Three combination wheels - produces 1,000,000 possible combinations
- Integral relock trigger - Trigger sets off relockers if lock is tampered with or punched.
- Brass wheels and lever - For long, dependable lock life.
- Dialing tolerance = +/- .5 degrees
- USA U. L. approved high security Group 2 combination lock
- VdS Class 1
- EN 1300 A
Optional Dial Lock Features
Electronic Keypad Lock Upgrade
This lock carries the same UL Group 2 High Security rating while offering the flexibility that comes with electronic locks along with faster access times through push button entry.
to learn more.
Key Locking Dial
A Key lock at the center of the dial gives the user the option
of locking out the dial.
Once locked out, the dial will not function until the key is reinserted.
Combination Change Kit
This is a simple kit containing a change key along with simple instructions
on changing the dial locks combination.