ROUND VAULT DOOR
GEM JEWELRY SAFE
Small but mighty. The HD 1418 may be little but it carries the same base protection level and features as its larger brethren. This model is a great high-security solution for tight spaces and can be easily concealed.
This model comes standard with the following configuration:
• This model has no shelves.
* Subtract $850 for
non fire-rated model.
The first line of defense for any security safe is the strength of the material used to construct its door and walls.
A substantially thick solid steel door and five robust steel walls are fundamental to the safe's ability to protect your valuables, and the primary means of preventing a determined criminal from gaining entrance.
Wall and door thickness is at the very core of a high security safe's ability to protect. This should always be your number one concern when deciding on any safe.
There are many great benefits that come with the Brown Safe fire protection.
Although fire protection has the increased benefits for keeping valuables safe, removing fire protection has benefits as well.
Below you can see the difference in specifications.
- Provides added burglary protection.
- Increased sensitivity against forced entry attacks.
- Glass plate shatters setting off relockers at an early stage in the burglary, increasing the difficulty of entry.
- Triggered by either a hidden button or an alternate unlock entry code, safes equipped with the slient signal alert feature interface directly with your alarm or home automation system.
- With the silent signal feature in place, if the unfortunate situation ever arises where the safe owner is forced to open the safe against their will, the safe can be unlocked in a normal manner while an undetectable alert is secretly sent to the homes monitoring system which in turn relays a message to security authorities, immediately alerting them to the hold-up situation.
Electronic Push-Button Lock
Traditional Dial Lock
If the standard HD Bronze doesn't fit your desires, we offer several exterior color options sure to satisfy your individual style.
All HD-Series safes are finished in a rugged, low-sheen, textured paint coating designed to stand up to years of abuse.
The HD Series has many additional features to further customize your safe for your needs.
Or call (760) 233-2293 to speak with a Brown Safe representative.